Every year ECTA organises a series of eight webinar sessions, based on what we have learned from members about their professional interests.
Do remember to keep us informed about your needs and interests!!
Final details and registration links for each webinar are posted in the online calendar at the beginning of each semester.
Term Webinar flyer
- ECTA Webinar Series Semester Two 2017
- Weaving magic in the teaching of English in Prep to Year 2 by Hayley Wilkes - Wednesday 25 Oct 4pm-5:30pm
Recordings of past online PD available to public others available in Members Centre
Below are links to several presentations which we feel help promote ECTA philosophy and are therefore made available to the public. All online PD recordings are available to members via the Member Centre.
- From Craft to Creativity via video streaming - May 2009: Kim Walters
- Keeping it REAL - Rich, Engaged, Active Learning with the Australian Curriculum - November 2011: Carolyn Harrod & Liz Cable
- Linking schools and early years services - May 2012: Bec Hutton
- Maintaining a Student-Centred Approached Through a Negotiated Curriculum - May 2011: Kathleen Berting
- Maintaining play based pedagogy using C2C and/or the Australian Curriculum - March 2012: Anne Pearson
- Transition from kindergarten to school - November 2014: Robyn Whiting & Leah McNaughton QCAA QKLG