Every year ECTA organises a series of videoconferenced sessions, based on what we have learned from members about their professional interests.
Do remember to keep us informed about your needs and interests!!
Before each program ECTA members are emailed with an invitation to participate. There is usually a limit to the number of sites to be included, so make sure you give this immediate attention. Invitations are extended more widely following the initial communication to members. We are particularly keen to include students enrolled in early childhood teacher education courses and OLI Children's Services students.
Final details and registration forms for each workshop are posted approximately one month prior to the set date.
22 May VIDEOLINQ REGISTER NOW
Recordings of past Videolinqs available to public
ECTA provides streamed recordings of videolinqs for on demand viewing on the day following the live presentation and after that at a time you choose.
Below are links to several videolinqs which we feel help promote ECTA philosophy and are therefore made available to the public. All Videolinq recordings are available to members via the Member Centre.
The last two links provide information to help you set up your streaming.
After one month links to recordings are posted in the members only section of this website.
- From Craft to Creativity via video streaming - If you are able to view this program, your computer is configured correctly for video-streaming.
- 10-11-17 Keeping it REAL - Rich, Engaged, Active Learning with the Australian Curriculum
- March 2011 Qld Kindergarten Learning Guidelines: Sue Southey link to recording
- 11-5-24 Maintaining a Student-Centred Approached Through a Negotiated Curriculum
- March 2012 Maintaining a Student-Centred Approached Through a Negotiated Curriculum Streamed recording
- May 2012 "Linking schools and early years services" by Bec Hutton
- Media Player settings - this link will guide you through changing your Media Player options. - If you don't have DSL broadband you may not be able to view the presentation.
- To use video-streaming you will need: Media Player - download here.