- Association of Independent Schools of Queensland Inc (AISQ) - AISQ is a non profit organisation to represent and promote the interests of independent schools in QLD.
- Beginning & Establishing Teachers Association (BETA) - BETA strives to assist in maximising the effective induction of beginning and establishing teachers as professional educators in schools.
- Butterfly Wings Child Parent Program - Butterfly Wings Child Parent Programs (BWCPP) are Early Intervention and Early Literacy programs focusing on singing traditional and contemporary rhymes and songs and playing simple singing games which help children and adults to become familiar with each other and form secure attachments.
- C&K - Established in 1907, C&K is proud to be the largest and longest established provider of community based early childhood education and childcare services in Queensland.
- Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian - The Commission for Children and Young People and Child Guardian is an organisation which promotes and protects the rights, interests and well being of all Queenslanders under 18. Apply for your suitability (blue) card here.
- Department of Education and the Arts - Education Queensland website featuring extensive information on EQ schools, policies and Prep.
- National Childcare Accreditation Council (NCAC) - NCAC's vision is quality child care experiences for all children enrolled in child care services in Australia.
- Professional Support Coordinator Queensland (PSCQ) - The PSCQ is a project of the Health and Community Services Workforce Council and is funded by the Department of Family and Community Services and Indigenous Affairs to coordinate professional support for Queensland child care services eligible for the Child Care Benefit.
- Queensland College of Teachers - The Queensland College of Teachers (QCT) replaces the Board of Teacher Registration (BTR). Its role is to promote the highest professional standards and aspirations for teachers in Queensland education.
- QUT Alumni Chapter - Brisbane Kindergarten Teachers College - This Chapter is currently working towards a centenary celebration in 2011 of the establishment of this College and to highlight the values and practices thiat BKTC fostered among teachers and families in Queensland.
- Queensland Children's Service Library
- Association of Women Educators (AWE) - AWE is an association committed to the full participation of women and girls in education.
- Australian Association for Environmental Education (AAEE) - AAEE role is to promote environmental education and develop projects within the field of environmental education. Visit the web page for more informantion.
- Australian Association for Research in Education (AARE) - AARE is an association for people interested in fostering educational research in Australia
- Education Network Australia (EdNA) - Early Childhood Events Noticeboard - EdNa's Early Childhood Events noticeboard is a list of events posted by Australian early childhood education groups. The list can help you keep up to date with what is concerning early childhood professionals in States other than Queensland.
- Australian Council of State School Organisations - In 2007 ACSSO plans to establish an early childhood education section within their site.
- UNESCO Early Childhood postings
- Education Resource Information Centre (ERIC) - The URL takes you to a search featuring 'early childhood teachers' .
Electronic newsletter & magazines relevant to ECTA members 13 Feb 2009
Use these links to access up to date information from Australian sources.
CEIEC - Centre for Equity and Innovation in Early Childhood. Melbourne University 4 Feb 2009
The Centre for Equity and Innovation in Early Childhood (CEIEC) was established in November 1991 at the University of Melbourne. The Centre has an...
Teaching - an ACER publication 10 Feb 2009
This magazine focuses on...