- REGISTRATION OPEN - presenters, members & those joining, exhibitors
- See the HUGE selections of workshops here
- Conference Registration Process
- Conference registration fees
REGISTRATION OPEN - presenters, members & those joining, exhibitors
- JOIN ECTA and SAVE
- CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW 2016 ECTA Annual Conference Website - ECTA Exhibitors, presenters and members or those wishing to join at time of registration my register NOW.
Get a headstart on your 2016 PD by placing the ECTA Annual Conference on your calendar NOW.
The Early Childhood Teachers' Association is a not-for-profit association of volunteers dedicated to providing relevant and current professional development to our early childhood colleagues. Held annually on the first Saturday of the state school holidays for forty-one years. Join 600 colleagues at the ECTA Annual Conference to be held at the Sheldon Event Centre on Saturday, 25 June 2016.
ECTA conferences proudly provide practical hands-on workshops for professionals working across all early childhood sectors from FDC, OSHC, LDC, Kindy and Prep to lower primary.
The conference committee are excited to announce we have secured forty presentations that promise to engage, enlighten and entertain. Some sessions are limited, and they will fill up fast! Click the website link below to see the huge selection of workshops on offer.
ECTA members pay only $205 to register (further discounts apply for student and concessional members) Anyone working within ECEC may join ECTA.
Conference registrations will open online in March 2016.
See the HUGE selections of workshops here
All delegates attend the keynote and two presentations plus an optional lunch session.
The age range taught that is applicable will be noted for each session.
Full list of presentation outlines and biographical statements available via link below
- 2015-June-25 ECTA Annual Conference Date Claimer
- ECTA 2016 Annual Conference Full Presentation Outlines and Biographical Statements
Conference Registration Process
All registrations are via the Conference Website.
A link to registration website is posted on this page.
Monday 7 March: Trade Exhibitor registrations open
OPEN ECTA Members financial or those wishing to join ECTA
15 March: Non-Members
Conference registration fees
Registration Fees 2016
Individual ECTA Members: $205
Organisational ECTA Members first two staff: $206
Organisational ECTA Members remaining staff: $290
Concessional ECTA Members: $110
Student ECTA Members: $105
Join ECTA plus register as Individual Member $300
- Download Membership Application Form - Join before the end of February to secure your place in your chosen workshops weeks before registration open to the public. Individual members $95 and organisations $210 (discounts apply for students, graduates and concession card holders)
Directions to the conference venue
Sheldon Event Centre is located within the grounds of Sheldon College. Sheldon lies just to the east of Queensland's capital city, Brisbane.
Your navigation system - 1 Taylor Road Thornlands.
The drive from the Mt Gravatt - Capalaba Road exit from Gateway Motorway is quite long and relatively undeveloped with lots of bushland along the way so it is an easy drive once off the Gateway.