- REGISTRATION ONLINE FROM 9am 14 FEBRUARY
- HUGE selections of workshops
- Conference Registration Process
- Conference registration fees
REGISTRATION ONLINE FROM 9am 14 FEBRUARY
HUGE selections of workshops
The Early Childhood Teachers' Association is a not-for-profit association of volunteers dedicated to providing relevant and current professional development to our early childhood colleagues. Held annually on the first Saturday of the state school holidays for forty-two years. Join 600 colleagues at the ECTA Annual Conference to be held at the Sheldon Event Centre on Saturday, 24 June 2017.
ECTA conferences proudly provide practical hands-on workshops for professionals working across all early childhood sectors from FDC, OSHC, LDC, Kindy and Prep to lower primary.
The conference committee are excited to announce we have secured forty-three presentations that promise to engage, enlighten and entertain. Some sessions are limited, and they will fill up fast!
ECTA members pay only $205 to register (further discounts apply for student and concessional members) Anyone working within ECEC may join ECTA.
Conference registrations will open 9am Tuesday 14 February 2017 via a link on the homepage.
- 2017 ECTA Annual Conference Presenter Biographies - Full list of biographical statesments of all presenting
- 2017 ECTA Annual Conference Outlines - Details of all presentations including outline, age range, teaching standards and NQS areas.
- 2017 ECTA Annual Conference Date Claimer - Contains a list of all session names, age range applicable and presenters
Conference Registration Process
All registrations are via the Conference Website.
A link to registration website is posted on this page and the homepage at 9am Tuesday 14 February.
Conference registration fees
Registration Fees 2016
Individual ECTA Members: $205
Organisational ECTA Members first two staff: $206
Organisational ECTA Members remaining staff: $290
Concessional ECTA Members: $110
Student ECTA Members: $105
Join ECTA plus register as Individual Member $300
- Download Membership Application Form - Join before the end of February to secure your place in your chosen workshops weeks before registration open to the public. Individual members $95 and organisations $210 (discounts apply for students, graduates and concession card holders)
Directions to the conference venue
Sheldon Event Centre is located within the grounds of Sheldon College. Sheldon lies just to the east of Queensland's capital city, Brisbane.
Your navigation system - 1 Taylor Road Thornlands.
The drive from the Mt Gravatt - Capalaba Road exit from Gateway Motorway is quite long and relatively undeveloped with lots of bushland along the way so it is an easy drive once off the Gateway.